Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tickled Pink Sketch Challenge

I've been busy making Christmas cards so thought I'd join in again with Tickled Pink Stamps monthly sketch challenge here. Isn't Christmas Ornament Cherrie just gorgeous - I've used shimmer paint on her ornament! I'm also loving these Graphic 45 papers. I've used a lot of bells on my cards - I actually bought a heap of charms for cards but love the look and colour of the bells with these papers.
Stamps : Christmas Ornament Cherrie (Tickled Pink Stamps), Contempo Christmas (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock & Papers : Stampin' Up!; Christmas Past (Graphic 45)
Inks:   Stampin' Up!, Prismacolor pencils
Other : shimmer paint & lots of tags die (Stampin' Up!), lace trim border & doily flowers Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), lace & pearls (Kaisercraft), bell & raffia (stash)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

This is so cute Karyn! I love the glittery ornament,
Thanks for playing at Tickled Pink Stamps monthly challenges!
Hugs
Kylie