Friday, December 3, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I recently found out that I have received a special award from the amazing card maker Kellie who runs the very addictive Tickled Pink Stamps Online Store. Wowee, Thanks Kellie!!!  
In this award you nominate blogs you’ve newly discovered and dig. 


By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me.  Done!

2) Share 8 things about myself.
  • I love horses - I have a horse that I used to do dressage with (before kids!) and a shetland pony for my girls.
  • I live on a farm. We have lots of cows, 2 dogs and a cat (as well as the horses).
  • My favourite flower is a rose. I have heaps of roses in my garden - a pruning nightmare!
  • I love watching The Young and the Restless (eek, did I just admit that!)
  • I love to drink tea (English breakfast, very strong with a touch of milk)
  • We have a large veggie patch so I preserve a lot of fruit and veggies for year round use (sauces, relish, jams, preserved fruit etc).
  • I have a PhD in Applied Maths and worked for 20 years as a scientist. Just this year I left my job and are now a SAHM and thoroughly enjoying being creative. 
  • A favourite breakfast treat of mine is toast with vegemite, tomato and cheese ... Yum!  Done!
3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered. 
4) Contact bloggers to let them know about the award…. Doing!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks Karyn, as soon as I get a chance to post this on my blog I will. Thanks for all your sweet comments too.
Hugs:)
Angela

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Thanks so much Karyn for the sweet award :)
Kristy xo