Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Once Upon A Time Final Preview … My Butterfly

Welcome to Day 6, the final day of our Previews of the
collection new to Blue Butterfly Stamps at Bizzy Becs.

Today we introduce you to the adorable “My Butterfly”, and I’m sure you will agree that she is very sweet.
I love pink and orange together in patterned papers. Such a bright fresh look. My daughter received some butterfly embellishments for Christmas and she kindly let me use one on this card (thanks sweetie!)

Now I also have a mystery CANDY on offer during these previews. One lucky commenter will win 1 of the gorgeous new “Once Upon A Time” images (in rubber) … I will surprise you with which one. To go into the draw you just need to leave a comment for any of my “Once Upon A Time” preview posts ... easy!!! This candy will run from 18th February through 24th February and I'll announce the winner (and the stamp they have won) sometime on the 25th February. Good Luck!!

This Collection of 6 images is available in Digi Stamps and Rubber Stamps. The rubber stamps are due to arrive by Mid March. All are available for purchase NOW at Bizzy Becs!

I've had so much fun creating cards with these gorgeous new images. I hope you have enjoyed the previews and I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your wonderful creations also!

The Blue Butterfly Stamps DT have been busy creating some amazing works of inspiration so hop over to the Bizzy Becs Store Blog, take a look and leave them some comment love!


Card Recipe
Stamps :  Once Upon A Time - My Butterfly (Blue Butterfly Stamps), mini happy birthday sentiment (Stampendous)
Cardstock: peach parfait, whisper white (Stampin' Up!)
Papers :  Candy Lane collection (KaiserCraft)
Inks:   pear pizzaz, peach parfait (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Prismacolor pencils
Other :  nestabilities (Spellbinders), wide oval and scallop circle punches (Stampin' Up!), lace border Doohickey's die (Magnolia), lace trim (KaiserCraft) paper doily, flower brads, butterfly (stash)
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Karyn, I so agree with you! The paper looks so bright and cheerful, love the butterfly!! Hugs, Frea

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful hop, and saved the best till last. gorgeous image
Luv CHRISSYxx

Becky Dunham said...

This is so beautiful Karyn! This is a color combo I don't often use but it is so bright and cheerful, may have to start :)

Shelly said...

You used one of my favorite color combos, Karyn. It's so bright and fun. Your card is marvelous!

Brenda said...

Love this card! That lace is beautiful and I love those corduroy buttons!! This is the color of my daughters wedding this past summer. So fun!