Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Victoria Takes On A Colour Challenge!

A few weeks ago I won some gorgeous digis in the Anita Be Stampin blog hop. Well today was the day to print some off and join a challenge! The Challenge this week at Anita Be Stampin Challenge blog is a colour challenge. Now I dont often use blue but I just love blue and brown together. I think one of the reasons I dont use blue it that it does not always feature in the designer paper packs I buy. Anyways, I found me some nice papers in my way to large stash of paper pads, and I just love this colour scheme.
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Victoria (Anita Be Stampin)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:   Seaside Collection (Kaisercraft)
Inks:   Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Prismacolor pencils
Other :   pearls, antique brad, crotchet lace trim, birds & blooms sizzlets dies (Stampin' Up!), doily lace edge punch (Martha Stewart), Rose leaf Doohickey's die (Magnolia),flourish (QuicKutz) 

6 comments:

Kellie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you have done with her, amazing! Thanks for joining us at ABS Challenges :)

Hugs,
Kellie

Tracy S said...

I agree, this IS gorgeous!! Love that you kept her black and white and really like your lacy punch work.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Anita Be Stampin!

Rachel Hope said...

OH!!! So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the Anita Be Stampin Challenge!

Brenda said...

Karen, this is so fabulous. I am so glad you are playing along at ABS. I love the die cut swirls and leaves. And the way you added the lace, and that punch is the perfect touch. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Karyn! I love the edging and trim used. So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful! Your coloring is stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that edge punch with this stamp!