Monday, April 18, 2011

Simply Sassy Guest DT Call!

There is currently a Guest DT call over at Simply Sassy (see here). Well actually the call went out 2 weeks ago and I just received my stamps in the mail (seemed to take forever to get to Australia) - so I've been busy this evening with only 6 hours to spare. I just love these images - very girly. I first saw them on the blog of the gorgeous and amazing Kellie (see blog here) a month or so ago and had to get some for myself! Unfortunately I couldnt use natural light for the photo but I will try to update it tomorrow.
I love to colour in black and white and I next I'd like to use some of these images in my scrapbooking.
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Hippie Chick (Sugar Nellie),
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Curio (Basic Grey)
Inks:   Tuxedo black (memento), Soft Suede (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Prismacolors and OMS
Other :   heart buttons (Stampin' Up!), doily lace edge punch (Martha Stewart), Rose Leaf and Angel Wing Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), flowers (KaiserCraft), adage ticket (Tim Holtz), raffia, charm, tassel, lace mesh (stash)

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow Karyn, really gorgeous! Best of luck honey! You have a wonderful style!

Fiona said...

wow this is really pretty...I must try the grey tones as they look amazing. good Luck!!

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Hi Karyn, wow I love the way you made this card with the image the way you used her. Hugs, Frea

Shazza said...

wow this is brilliant, good luck x