Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time to get scrapbooking!

I do love to scrapbook but I havent done much lately because I find it takes me longer than making a card. I know that is no excuse but I think it is selecting the photos that seems to take me ages. I need to get more organised and get a few selections of photos that are ready to go. The current challenge over at Scrapbook Boutique at the moment is a colour challenge with an inspiration photo - so I decided to get back on the scrapbooking horse and give it a go. This is a SB layout of my youngest daughter at 7 weeks - such cute little toes! Hmmmm now I have a look at the layout and I realise I have forgotten the journalling ... the most important part!!!
Hope you have all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karyn, that is sooo totaly cute!! Adorable layout and I just LOVE the baby feet picture!! Hugs, Frea