Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Sassy White Creation!

I've seen some gorgeous all white creations lately and wanted to try it for myself. I really love the look and tried to add texture using embossing. I wanted to use a b/w image so I added colour with the ribbon, buttons and pearl sprays. I love the effect but it was hard to photograph. I tried a heap of variations and this is the best I could come up with. What do you think?


Challenges I'm joining:
Lets Ink It Up - "Think Pink"
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge - "Girls and Pearls"
Sentimental Sundays Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Hippie Chick (Sugar Nellie), digi ticket stubs (Bizzy Becs)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Inks:    tuxedo black (memento)
Coloured with:  Copics (cool grey's)
Other :  ribbon (Stampin' Up!), embossing folders (cuttlebug), buttons, pearl sprays (stash)

7 comments:

Sara H said...

Oooo that´s a cutie!!!!
Love the black&white image,really pretty =)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the added pink just tops it off. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you again. Hugs Suzanne

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

What a cutie!!!! Thanks for sharing at Let’s Ink It Up’s *Think Pink* challenge.

Hugzzz
Tammy

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card I love the pink buttons and ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at LIIU this month for our Think Pink Challenge.

Jane said...

This is gorgeous...so sweet and delicate looking!
Thanks for taking part in the first SC challenge!

Cor* said...

oh Karen. This is supremely awesome. You rocked the white on white with touches of pink. I adore this stamp! Great added embellies. Thanks for playing with us at LIIU this month!

Bec said...

this is fabulous Karen, thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge..