Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Adorable Crystal Flakes!

Have you ever made a card for a challenge then just as you went to upload it you realised it was too late! Well that just happened to me - Oops! Never mind, I also had my eyes on a few other challenges. I find challenges a great way to motivate me - with inspiration and a deadline!
Isn't this image just adorable, its "Crystal Flakes" from Sugar Nellie, and I love all the white cards I've been seeing out there lately!!

Card Recipe
Stamps :  Crystal Flakes (Sugar Nellie)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!) 
Papers:  After Five Collection paper pad (KaiserCraft)
Inks:    tuxedo black (memento),
Coloured with:  Copics
Other :  lace, doily, snowflakes, kindyglitz (stash)

Challenges I'm joining:
Bearly Mine Challenges - "All of my favourite things" (well I couldnt fit everything - lace, doily, white)
Copic oz Challenge - Christmas
Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Let it Snow
Creative Inspirations - Winter colours (blue, grey, white)
Divas By Design Challenge - Monochromatic
One Stitch at a Time Challenge - Anything Goes
The abc challenge - D for dazzle
The Sketchy Challenges (formerly Pink Ink Sketch) - Sketch


8 comments:

Sara H said...

Your white card is really gorgeous!!!
have a nice day =)

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and the lace and embossing are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Winter Colours theme at Creative Inspiraitons! xxx

Unknown said...

Simple gorgeous & thanks for playing with us at Divas

Made by Mandy said...

What a fabulous card :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute. Thanks for playing with ABC.

Louise said...

Very pretty card
Hugs louise xx

tiggertastic said...

this is so magical. i can never do white on white, your make is amazing
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft