Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's A Beautiful Life!

Today I've got some more scrapbooking to show you. This time I'm following a sketch from The Paper Bakery. I've made 2 pages that make a double layout, with both pages using the same sketch (the first is rotated). I've had fun using this gorgeous October Afternoon Farmhouse collection. This was my first attempt at making these flowers/rosettes. I scored them all by hand and it was a bit tricky to shape them - maybe I'll buy a die do do this?? I'd love to hear how you make them!
Materials
Cardstock: So Saffron and sahara sand textured, Basic Grey (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  FarmHouse collection (October Afternoon)
Other :  ribbon, bakers twine, petite pennants builder punch (Stampin' Up!), buttons, miscellany, journal tags (October Afternoon), Leaf & Swirl Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), year-o-graphy alphas (Simple Stories), crackle paint, embriodery thread, needle, alphas (stash)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you used the sketch to do a double layout! The 2 pages are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery.

Kellie said...

WOW these are both amazing and I am just loving everything about them, seriously LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Bakery xo

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

So cool that you used the sketch for a 2 pager!! Love it!

angie gutshall said...

This is such a beautiful 2 pager!!

Amanda Johnson said...

Love that you stretched this into a two page layout! Turned out great! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery!

Danielle said...

So I am seriously in love with this page! If you by any chance want to make an extra one for me I would totally buy one from you!