Friday, March 9, 2012

Its time to SMASH*!

There has been an amazingly inspiring SMASH* blog hop organised by some amazingly creative gals (starts here). Heaps of inspiration and some fun prizes! I've seen SMASH* journaling for about the last 6 months or so on the internet and just after Christmas made my first purchase (there is so much fun stuff to buy!!). But I've been a bit slow on the creativity lately so this hop was a wonderful excuse to get into it!

I decided to use my orange SMASH* book to be sort of  a journal diary with a month to an opening and some fun photos of what happened. I've done pages for January and February, woohoo!! I'm happy with the result and hope to do more soon!!



Happy SMASH*ing!!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Great pages! I love smashing too, and I love your idea of a month-by-month journal! Hugs, Roxy.