Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flowers, Bling and Doilies! and Happy Mothers Day!

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring The Corrosive Challenge where the theme is "Flowers, Bling and Doilies" (use at least 2 of these).
A goal for me this year is more SMASH*ing and Scrapbooking so I joined this challenge using my blue SMASH* book. I like working from front to back with my SMASH* books and luck had this layout just waiting for this photo of my daughter indulging in gelati! - just perfect.

Happy Mothers day and Happy Crafting!!



Card Recipe

Stamps : Lil Fashionette 60's Willow (Tickled Pink Stamps),
Coloured with: Distress Ink reinkers - black soot
Other : yo-yo flower, flat backed button, tag (Freckles and Pigtails), twine (Stampin' Up!),  wooden flower (Prima), die cuts, envelope, fabric sticker (Amy Tangerine), wooden flags (Studio Calico), chipboard diecuts, date stamp (Dear Lizzie), alpha stickers (simple Stories), doillie (Stash)

Challenges:

3 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Karyn this is absolutely gorgeous and I love how you have used a TPS image in with your SMASH* book! My goal is to fill one by my 30th in August, but I keep moving onto another before I end it. LOOOOVE your page and thank you for linking up this week to my blog xx

Jessie said...

Adorable page!!!

Catherine said...

Fab smash page....