Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dress Ups!

I'm so excited. The gorgeous Angie Delarie asked me to be part of her DT. Yayyy! (so excited that I forgot to mention it in my last post, lol). She has such a fabby range of digis and embellishments that are just perfect for SMASH*ing, Scrapping and cardmaking. Her latest release is called "Red Riding Hoods Land" and this image called "Ruby" was perfect for this SMASH* page of my daughter playing dress-ups! I coloured this digi using photoshop (I love the bright colours it gives), then I printed it out on photo paper.

This is a SMASH* page done in my mini for the 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook - it is day 19 flags. I'm nearly finished the challenge - only 5 more to go.



The tickets are Tim Holtz, the wood veneers are Studio Calico, the flag and alphas are October Afternoon, the flat backed button is from Freckles and pigtails, the lace is Stampin' Up! and the butterfly and doily are from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

3 comments:

Jess S said...

this is too darn cute!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful smash page!!

Jessie said...

What a pretty page! I ordered a mini a few days ago and I cannot wait for it to come! Congrats on your new DT position, I love Angie's cool goodies!