Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Love My Camera!

The latest digi release from the amazingly talented Angie Delarie is called "Creatures One". These digis and embellishments are just perfect for SMASH*ing, Scrapping and cardmaking. I coloured this digi using photoshop (I love the bright colours it gives), then I printed it out on photo paper.

This is a SMASH* page done in my mini for the 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook - it is day 21 Favourite Item. Can you tell what my favourite item is?? Yes, I'ts my camera!!! Or should I say Cameras!. This was a hard call as my mobile phone and my computer are also favourite things for me (and my craft stuff .... the list goes on!).




I've used a heap of my favourite products here including Amy Tangerine die cuts, an Angie Delarie  camera embellishment, Studio Calico wood veneer, a Typo camera embellishment, KaiserCraft alphas, and other items from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Great Smash page! Love the various camera images used.

Arline said...

Great page-love the wooden cameras :) x

Unknown said...

I just love the cameras that you used on the page.