Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Swimming Lessons!

Today I've got some more SMASH*ing goodness to show you in my orange SMASH* folio. I found time to do 6 pages on the weekend, yay!!!

My youngest daughter has been having swimming lessons for just over 2 years now. Unfortunately she does not enjoy them as much as she should but had heaps of smiles for the camera this day!

I decided to try some paint sprays that I've seen SMASH*ers using lately. On these pages I used a "Smooch" spray. On some other pages I tried glimmer mists and chalk mists. I'm still not really getting the look I'd like but am having fun playing.

I've used a heap of fun photo embellishments and digis from Angie Delarie - they are just perfect for SMASH*ing. I like to colour mine via Photoshop and print out on photo paper.



I've used a heap of my favourite products here including Angie Delarie strawberry & slurpee embellishments and 50's girls & old vintage camera digis, Dear Lizzy cardboard diecuts and date stamp, Amy Tangerine stickers, Studio Calico wood veneer, some Typo tags and stickies, October Afternoon alphas, Freckles and Pigtails flat backed button and chevron bag, and a tag, washi, twine and ribbon from my stash.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx
 

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful pages!!

Janie Printz said...

super cute pages you made for your book. Looks like someone was having fun !!!
Janie