Saturday, September 29, 2012

SMASH*ing Favourites!

I've got some more pages to show you from the July 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook.

First is a double SMASH* page done in my mini - Day 6 Food. We love desserts in our family. I dont tend to cook/eat them at home but we love to enjoy them when we eat out. I've even included some clippings from magazines on these pages - I havent done this before but was perfect for these pages!! Makes me feel hungry just looking at it.

 
 
Next is another double SMASH* page (all in my mini) - Day 14 Favourite Someone/s. I couldn't just pick one person for this challenge could I! I've also included a Top 10 of things we love to do - note that number 1 is "Go out for Tea" which ties in with the food/desserts above!!
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx
 

No comments: