Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Treats for Santa and the Reindeer!

I just love using the fabulous digis and embellishments from Angie Delarie. The latest release is North Pole Characters - Isn't this Reindeer and Gingerbread man adorable! There is also a Snowman and Elf in this release. 

On Christmas Eve we always leave a bucket of water and a carrot outside for the Reindeer and a gingerbread cookie and water or ginger beer for Santa (remember it is hot here in Australia for Christmas!). What do you leave for Santa?


 

I've splattered some green paint in my Red SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Angie Delarie's North Pole Characters digis, Give A Girl A ... "Christmas Time is Beaut" stamp set, KaiserCraft alphas & wooden candy cane, Studio Calico wood veneer stars, October Afternoon button, and washi, chevron bag, twine, flat backed button, star paper clip, tag & doilie from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: