Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Elfie is All Tied up in Toilet Paper!

Well, I'm on the home stretch With my Christmas 2012 SMASH book. 

In the first photo Elfie found himself a bit tied up in toilet paper. Then he got into Rachael's makeup and wrote on the mirror with lipstick - very cheeky. Finally we found him under the Christmas tree searching through the presents! 

My SMASH book is very thick by now. Really I should only use half the pages but it is just too tempting!! In the last photo I've included a picture my youngest daughter drew for me at Christmas - isn't it adorable! I must include more of this in these books. 




Products I've used include Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box digi, Studio Calico wood veneers, October Afternoon Make It Merry collection, Basic Grey Jovial die cuts, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, doilies, washi, chevron bag & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: