Monday, January 7, 2013

Elfie Visits Rachael!

The photos in these SMASH pages show Elfie visiting Rachael's room - he loved seeing all the interesting things on her desk! These pages are some of my favourites. I love SMASH pages that are relatively plain so I can splatter or spray paint. The green, yellow and red I've used here are very Christmasy. I also love to use these gorgeous bags and tags to hide my journalling in.



I've used my Black SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box and Singing Elf digi, October Afternoon Make it Merry miscellany  & papers, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, rhinestones, washi, chevron bag & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx



1 comment:

Anja said...

Oh wow!! This is amazing!!

Hugs Anja