Sunday, January 27, 2013

Endless Summer!

Here are some more pages in my Christmas/December SMASH book. It is summer here in Australia and often very hot. My youngest daughter loves to swim/play in this paddle pool. So fun!! 

I went with the circle theme already on the pages and added my trademark paint splatters and the gorgeous October Afternoon Woodland Park collection. I've also used a heap of word stamps from the Give A Girl A ... Endless Summer stamp set - just perfect aren't they!! Use the code KARYN for 15% off your order there when you spend over $10.





Other products I've used include Studio Calico wood veneers and the SMASH* date stamp.

I'm also joining in on "Currently Creative" over at Give a Girl a Blog, you can check out more amazing projects there.


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

Ohhhh super cute!! Looks like she's having so much fun.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful smash pages!!