Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is Elfie in the Bathroom ... or the Hallway?

I'm still trying to finish my Christmas/December SMASH book and even slower on the posts so here are a few using the Make It Merry Collection from October Afternoon. I love all of the October Afternoon collections and this one is adorable. Perhaps a bit too much of the snowmen and winter theme though (it is Summer here in Australia!!)



I've splattered paints in my Black SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box digi, Studio Calico wood veneers, October Afternoon Make It Merry collection, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, pearls, doilies, washi, chevron bag & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: