Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh Dear, Elfie Packed the School Lunches!

I saw so many fun Elf adventures on Facebook and I had to laugh when our Elfie packed the school lunches (lol). You should have seen the looks on my girls faces. Rachael had pickles, gravox and a tomato in her lunchbox (she absolutely hates raw tomatoes) and Jessica had a tin of baked beans, chilli flakes and salad dressing (yuk according to her). Precious!!



I've splattered paints in my Black SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box digi, Polka Dot Creative Mini Kit 9, Studio Calico wood veneers, October Afternoon Make It Merry collection, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, ribbon, doilies, washi, chevron bag & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: