Friday, February 1, 2013

Keen As Mustard!

Today the February stamp sets are released at Give A Girl A ... There are 2 fabulous sets available "Keen as Mustard" and "Yesterday".  Use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.

This SMASH* page uses "Get out of town", "Awesome", "Say what?", "He said:" and "She said:" from the "Keen as Mustard" set. They are perfect on this layout of my daughter on the phone. I don't even think anyone was on the other end of the line at the time lol! She is so animated.




I've used my Blue SMASH book and other products include Studio Calico tin pin and wood veneers, Amy Tangerine papers, stickers & washi, Dear Lizzie roller date stamp, Simple Stories Sn@p card, October Afternoon Alphas, Typo heart, and a doilie & paperclip from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Like I said on Fbook... Loving this page!! lol! Those new stamps are pretty awesome!!
Sammi
xxx