Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love!


Can you believe it ... I've made a card ... and I coloured the image with my copics! I really enjoyed myself! I havent done much cardmaking for a while but I recently wanted to make a special card for my 6th wedding anniversary. Angie Delarie has released some gorgeous images for Valentines day and this one (called Just for my Valentine - Dinky ride love style) was perfect for my card.

Stamp/Digi : Just for my Valentine - Dinky ride love style digi (Angie Delarie)
Cardstock: Confetti white, daffodil delight, gumball green (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: Amy Tangerine
Coloured with: Copics 
Other :  heart wood veneers (Studio Calico), ribbon (Amy Tangerine), button (October Afternoon), alphas (KaiserCraft), giant Rhinestone (Glitz), twine and fabric yo-yo (my stash)

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx



No comments: