Monday, April 1, 2013

Guess Who's Got A New TV?

Are you a member of the SMASH*aholics facebook group? If you are a SMASH* fan like me then you should check it out!!

I'm one of the Admins over there and we have decided to run some monthly challenges to inspire and motivate you to maybe try something different. I'm hosting the first challenge and it is to use some of my favourite embellishments - "doilies, paint and twine"!
I even have a prize of some of my most favourite SMASH* embellishments to give to a random winner. You have until 15th April (Australian time) to enter the challenge and it is open worldwide!!

On to my inspiration for the challenge.

We have just got a new TV. I think we were the last people in Australia to get a digital flat screen. Our old TV was one of those clunky boxes that was deeper than the screen size (hahaha). Well let me tell you ... it is amazing! The resolution is fantastic and watching a blu-ray movie is just like at the cinema! Apparently it is 3D too but we haven't tried that yet. Of course i had to SMASH that event!!


The photo on the LHS is of my daughter playing dress-ups. all of her teddies and toys were dressed up as fairy princesses too - just gorgeous!



I've splattered brown paint in my 365 SMASH* folio and I've used Amy Tangerine "Ready Set Go" stickers and diecuts, Dear Lizzie roller date stampand a tag, doilie, twine and bag from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great page Karen :-) and i can't wait to play along with the challenge!