Saturday, March 23, 2013

Swimming Lessons!

More fun SMASH*ing for me. This time it is on school swimming lessons - a great way to start the school year. And we had lovely hot swimming weather for the occasion.

I've used some of the fun stamp sets from Give A Girl A ... specifically Best Friends (Best Friends, OMG) and Keen as Mustard (Cool Bananas). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.

I've also used some of the amazing digis and photo embellishments from Angie Delarie - strawberry sweetness, Polaroids Flying, Sammah Season girl, Wynta season girl, and vintage love cameras. These digis are perfect for SMASH*ing, they are so quirky and bright. I tend to colour them in photoshop and print on photo paper then cut out.  


 

This page is in my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Amy Tangerine ThickersStudio Calico wood veneers, The Greatest View sequins, and a tag, doilie, twine and bag from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: