Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mum!

I love to take photos of me and my girls. My youngest loves to pose and the photos are always so cute!

The Mothers Day stamp set from Give A Girl A ... was perfect for this page (specifically: love, my mum, I love you mum,I love you to the moon, I love you more than ice-cream, & I am so lucky to be your mum). I've also used "She said:" from the Keen as Mustard stamp set. Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my Blue SMASH* folio and I've also used October Afternoon Woodland park papers and stickers, Amy Tangerine thickers, Studio Calico wood veneers and roller date stamp, Snap journal card, {scrAp this!} felt arrow, Dear Lizzy flair, and a doilie from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i love this page and those bunnies are just so cute!