Monday, April 22, 2013

The Class of Miss Jessica!

My youngest daughter started school last term and now just loves to play teachers with her dolls. On this day she had set up the easel with felt alphabet letters then lined up a heap of chairs for her class. The students sat very nicely and listened very carefully the whole time (lol). It was gorgeous!

The latest digi release (due out any day now!) from Angie Delarie is "Gianne Graduate" these were just perfect for my latest photos. 
These are available uncoloured and in this green colour or a blue colour. Aren't they amazing! I like to print mine on photo paper and cut them out ready for quick embellishments on my SMASH* projects. 

I've used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("blah blah blah & I love this girl" from Best Friends set, "insta moment" from Keen as mustard set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my Blue SMASH* folio and I've also used Amy Tangerine Yes Please papers, Studio Calico wood veneers, October Afternoon alphas, Bo Bunny splatter stamps, and a tag, bag, twine, sequins and cardboard from my stash.

I've made this page for the Angie Delarie Challenge this week which is "recycle". I've used cardboard from an old box, the sequins are left over from a calisthenics costume, and the kraft bag and the brown twine are from packaging from an online purchase. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: