Monday, May 20, 2013

Felicity From The 50's!

Have you met "Felicity from the 50's"? She is one of the latest digi release from Angie Delarie. Isn't she adorable! Perhaps she is not much of a beach babe but I do get that holiday vibe from her.

I was playing around with this page and decided to paint a rainbow using my watercolours, what do you think? Something a bit different. I will say though, it did warp my page more than I would have liked. It is not that bad but it does make it harder to photograph with a buckled page.

On this SMASH* page I've also used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("Here" from the Favourite stamp set; "I was here" from the Today stamp set; "summer fun" from the Endless Summer stamp set; and "Blahblahblah" from the Best Friends stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my Red SMASH* folio and I've also used Studio Calico wood veneers; washi, ribbon and twine from the "Colour my world" kit from Polly! Scrap Kits and  sequins from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karyn, how have you been hun? Love your smash pages, yours always look so cheerful (but then so do you LOL). Did you know I just started a separate Mixed Midia blog? Maybe you would like to pop over and have a look. Sure would love another visitor! Here's the link: http://messymixedmediabyfrea.blogspot.nl/
Hugs Frea