Thursday, May 23, 2013

On My Bike!

During the last school holidays we spent some time teaching our youngest how to ride her bike without training wheels. Although we live on a farm with lots of open space the ground is quite steep and uneven so it is a bit hard to learn to ride a bike. So we took her to a local sports oval for a few days in a row where she could ride on the oval - softer for falling on. She still is not quite an independent rider but we have made a start.

On this SMASH* page I've also used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("love", "insta moment", "Un real banana peel" and "Photo Op" from the Keen as Mustard stamp set; banners from the You are the Best stamp set; "here" from the Endless Summer stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.





I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Simple Stories Sn@p papers; Amy Tangerine ribbons; Studio Calico wood veneers; Bo Bunny coffee mug stain & paint splotch stamps; and a tag, bag, twine, sequins, & paperclip from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: