Monday, June 3, 2013

Riding in an Ambulance!

A few weeks ago at school my daughter fell off some of the play equipment, hit her head, and hurt her back. I received that aweful phone call from the school saying "we need to call an ambulance ... is that ok". OMG ... panic. I drove straight to school and and travelled down to the city in the ambulance - once I calmed down I even managed to take some photos. Luckily Rachael just had bad bruising and had to rest for a few days, whew!!

"Dancing in the Garden" is the latest digi releases from Angie Delarie. I've used "Dancing in the dark Fairy" - Isn't she adorable! I used her like an "angel" on these pages, watching over my precious girl. I've also used one of Angie's Vintage love camera digis and a Polaroids Flying digi.

On this SMASH* page I've also used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("Here", "There", "My Life", "Details", "This Week", "at School", & "This" from the Favourite stamp set; and the large mason jar from the upcoming Just for You stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.






I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers; Dear Lizzie roller date stamp; Studio Calico wood veneers and feather Mistables (sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine); Stampin' Up! Dahlia adornments and whale clip; and the tag, bag, twine, doilies, sequins, buttons, flower and paperclip from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

3 comments:

Valia Lind said...

Oh i love it!! The colors and the accents are so perfect together :)

Kimberly J said...

Glad you daughter is ok. I can only imagine how scary it was to get that phone call.
I like your pages, as always. Can you say where the little feathers are from?

Karyn S said...

Kimberly - the feathers are Studio Calico mistables :)