Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cleaning the Gutters!

Gutter cleaning is a regular "dads" job where we live. Our house is surrounded by a number of trees and there is no mains water, so it is necessary to collect as much clean rainwater as possible. So I had to photograph my darling hubby doing his "domestic" as he calls it hehehe!!



I've used gesso and a Crafters Workshop hexagon stencil in my Red SMASH* folio and I've also used some Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm papers, Bo Bunny paint splats and mesh stamps, Stampin' Up! roller date stamp, Amy Tangerine camera paperclip, Studio Calico wood veneers, and embroidery thread & mesh from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very Fun! :)

Unknown said...

You're a lovely couple, Karyn. While your hubby is very busy cleaning the gutters, you enjoy watching him and taking pictures. Hehe! You can also clean the gutters some other time, especially when he's out of town or attending to other concerns. Anyway, I hope he's very cautious on the ladder 'cause it might be outbalanced. :)

#HomeCraftInc.com