Thursday, July 18, 2013

May Happenings!

I'm a bit behind with my SMASH*ing in my 2013 book. I'm still finishing May (oops!!). It's not that I haven't had time for crafting, its just that I've been doing some scrapbooking (yes, I will show you soon) and making special keepsake presents for some of my friends birthdays.

So, these pages are for back in May when we had my birthday and Mothers Day (usually only a few days apart!!). I was thoroughly spoilt with lots of get togethers, coffee's, and eating out in general ... I love it!!

I've used a heap of different stamps from Give A Girl A ... (My Mum, Mothers Day, and I'm so lucky to be your mum from the My Mum set; This is my mad house and I love it, you and me, all you need is chocolate from the My Home set; Birthday celebration and the chocolate truffle image from the upcoming Birthday set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used some Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm stickers, Stampin' Up! Dahlia adornments, Studio Calico wood veneers, Prima butterfly wood veneers & flower, and tags, bags, twine, washi & doilie from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: