Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunglasses!

Why are my sunglasses the major attraction for my children to grab as soon as we get in the car? Is it the same for you? Makes for good photos though, and is pretty cute too!




I've splattered pink paint in my Red SMASH* folio and I've used Angie Delarie strawberry sweetness digis; Give A Girl A ... "Here" & "This" stamps from the Favourite stamp set; Simple Stories SN@P stickers; Amy Tangerine stickers, puffy stickers, & diecuts; Dear Lizzie roller date stamp; Studio Calico wood veneers and feather Mistables (sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine); Stampin' Up! Dahlia adornments; Typo "love love love" stamp and heart sticker; and the doilie (sprayed with Color Shine) from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Kimberly J said...

I love how you are able to use things that have nothing to do with your picture, and it looks amazing!!!