Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fire Fighter Jessica!

Today I have the third and last page I created using the July Cupcake kit from A Piece of Cake Designs.

I've used a photo of my youngest daughter taken when we visited the fire station in Adelaide. We had such a fun day. The children used one of the large fire hoses and got to look over the trucks. Jessica loves to watch Fireman Sam - she pretends she is Penny!!



In addition to the kit I've used A Heidi Swapp heart stencil & Colorshine mist; Studio Calico wood veneers; Stampin' Up! red cardstockGive A Girl A ... "Hello" and the arrows from the You Are the Best setPebbles roller date stamp; twine, staples, paperclip, & sequins from my stash; and I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the "today" arrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: