Thursday, August 1, 2013

Its All About The Selfie!

On a recent family day I was busy checking through my phone (as you do), when my daughter grabbed my camera from my handbag and proceeded to take a few "selfies". I thought she might have taken 4-5 shots, but no there were over 40!! Isn't she gorgeous!

I've use some of the stamps by Give A Girl A ... ("selfie" from the I made this stamp set; "you are simply amazing" from the My Home set; and "Perfect photo", "Cheese", "smile", "Insta moment" and "picture perfect" from the Picture Perfect set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Angie Delarie vintage love camera, strawberry sweetness and On the phone digis; Stampin' Up! floral washi; Freckled Fawn Dew drops and heart wood veneer; Studio Calico wood veneers and feather mistables (sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine); and a tag, camera washi twine & doilie from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: