Monday, October 7, 2013

D-lish Scraps and Life in Details!

There is a new Challenge blog called Life in Details! It is a challenge blog for those documenting their life using either pocket page scrapbooking (like Project life) or SMASH* books. They run monthly challenges with some awesome prize sponsors, and heaps of fabulous inspiration!

The challenge for October is to use this sketch. The SMASH*ers can use it as a page sketch and the PL'ers can use the sketch on one of their cards.

Here is my inspiration page. I did find the washi/paper strips a bit hard to work with initially but I think this works and I always love to challenge myself!


I've used a heap of fun embellishments from D-lish Scraps on this page, specifically cabachon resin flowers, crocheted flowers, bitty blooms, pick-n-place bows, freckled fawn wood veneer and dew drops, shipping tags, paper doilie, cotton twine, washi tape and mini sequins.




Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: