Monday, October 21, 2013

Here I Come!

Another scrap page from me today. This page did not turn out how I initially envisaged - very frustrating in a way, but that is OK I put it down to experimenting. The biggest problem (from my perspective) is the title, but by the time I realised it was stuck down and it was the last thing I did on the page so I couldn't start again. Looking back I would rather it have been smaller and clustered around the photo. Also I would have preferred if the paint spats went all the way down the page. But I do love the bright colours of the page and the paint splat effect. Do you ever have pages like this? Do you start again? or just move on? I prefer to move on!


I've used a heap of fabulous D-lish Scraps embellishments on this page, specifically cabachon resin flowers, resin mini daisies, crocheted flowers, crochet doilie, bitty blooms, lillies, cosmos daisies, forget-me-nots, sequin string, flair, freckled fawn wood veneer, shipping tags, & cotton twine.


Other products I've used include Glitz Design tape and diecuts; Stampin' Up! white, yellow, green & blue cardstock; Amy Tangerine Thickers; Simple Stories Sn@p stickers; Martha Stewart leaf punch; a chevron bag from my stash; and I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the polaroid frames and "fun" tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

WOW, colourful, amazing and breathtaking all in the one layout!