Friday, October 18, 2013

Visiting Santa Claus!

NO, I have not already been to visit Santa! This is a photo from last year :) Yes, I am still catching up on scrapbooking last Christmas lol.

I love red at Christmas (as well as gold, silver and green!) and wanted to make a page that was just red. I've also showcased a heap of the October Christmas release from Kellie Stamps. From the Elf mini stamp set I've used the row of baubles, and from the Christmas 2013 stamp set I've used "visiting Santa Claus", Hohoho", "Falalala", reindeer, Christmas tree, Christmas baubles, holly and bauble images.





I splattered red paint across the page and other products I've used include D-lish Scraps bitty blooms & forget-me-nots; Prima flowers; Stampin' Up! white cardstock and patterned papers; Amy Tangerine thickers; and twine, crocheted doilie, red berries, flair, & adhesive pearl from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous LO :)

Kellie said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout as you know! Everything is perfect.