Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cool Cat!

My page for today is all about the awesome circle mask and the gorgeous products available in the October '13 Half Tart kit, all from Lime Tart. I just love this mask and I wanted it to feature on this page. 
On this page I've used the Studio Calico circle graph mask (available from Lime tart) with modelling paste, then I've splattered white paint across the page. From the kit I've used the patterned paper cut into strips, twine, bicycle paperclip, some label stickers, Thickers and Ice accents.
In addition to the Oct'13 Half Tart kit and mask from the Lime Tart store I've used Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake cardstock; Studio Calico wood veneer cats & white mist; Freckled Fawn wood veneer polaroids; Pebbles roller date stamp; and sequins & flair from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: