Saturday, November 16, 2013

Strike A Pose!

Have you seen the fun Just add paper kits from D-Lish Scraps? I just love them! They are only $10 and have lots of fun goodies for your papercrafting. On this Scrap page I have used the Neon POP! kit. The colours are just amazing!!

My baby girl is a real poser. I go to take one photo of her and it turns into at least 10 with her trying different poses lol!
I started with a black background that I sprayed in places with silver colorshine. I then added some splatters of silver and pink colorshine. Once this had dried I added strips of paper underneath my photos and some paper strips and washi in the top left corner of the page. Lastly I clustered embellishments around the photos and sprinked sequins randomly across the page and stuck them down. 
In addition to the Neon POP! kit I've used more D-lish Scraps embellishments on this page, specifically pink cherry blossom, pink flower stamens , white azalea, Motex fluoro yellow, freckled fawn wood chips hearts and arrows, freckled fawn paperclips - silver, shipping tags, & cotton twine.
Other products I've used include Stampin' Up! black cardstock; Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers; Simple Stories Sn@p alphas; Studio Calico wood veneer bird; Heidi Swapp colorshine silver and pink; Prima wood veneer house; and a chevron bag from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: