Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Riding on Nimble!

I just love visiting the Magic Cave in Adelaide. It is still exactly as I remember it as a child. My favourite things there are the 2 horses, Nipper and Nimble, and the funny mirrors. I always would dream of being the lucky girl who could ride Nimble in the Christmas pageant!! Jessica loved having a ride on Nimble too!

I started this page by splattering red and green Dylusions inks across a white page. Then I trimmed this page and matted it on a piece of MME Mistletoe Magic paper. 
I then matted my photo on to some more of the MME paper and layered it with a gold paper doilie, a shipping tag a small velum bag, and a Christmas Journal-it, from D-Lish Scraps.
I used my Motex tape writer and some green tape to write the title along with some Studio Calico Alphas. 
I added some velum die cuts from Pink Paislee Snow Villiage collection; and used some stamps from Kellie Stamps - "favourite" and "moment" from the Christmas Tradition stamp set.

Lastly I added some more D-lish Scraps embellishments, specifically Freckled Fawn dew drops arrows, Freckled Fawn wood chips arrow and heart, bitty blooms, cotton twinegreen canvas pick 'n' place bow, white daisy, green polkadot heart button, green polkadot button and cream Forget me nots.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Karyn your scrapbooking is AMAZING, you always make me want to drop what I am doing and just scrap. I love this page!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout, i absolutely adore it :)
Thanks for the inspiration :)

-L
livelovescrap.wordpress.com :)