Monday, January 6, 2014

I'ts Still Christmas!

I'm still catching up on my Christmas SMASH*ing and scrapbooking - perhaps I will never catch up! These 2 pages are in my Holiday SMASH* folio and include photos from when we set up our Christmas tree.
On the LH page I first sprayed a stencil (TCW script star bits) with green Dylusions ink on the page. I matted a gold paper doilie under the photos then added a green bitty blooms, a micros feathers (sprayed with green Colorshine), Freckled Fawn dew drops gold arrow, and a green crocheted doilie, all from D-Lish Scraps 
I added die cuts from Pink Paislee Snow Villiage collection; Studio Calico wood veneer tree and bird; and used some stamps from Kellie Stamps - "oh christmas tree", "christmas time is beaut" and the star image from the Christmas Tradition stamp set. I also added some twine, washi, and alphas from my stash. 
I sprinkled some green star mini sequins across the page then glued them to the page with Crystal Effects and using a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins 
On the RH page I first sprayed with green Dylusions ink. Then I layered a bag, shipping tagand a Christmas Journal-it underneath the 2 photos.  
Other D-Lish Scraps embellishments I used on the page included a white bitty bloomsred polkadot button, freckled fawn paperclips - silver, red crochet flowers green sequin string, and green star mini sequins.
I used some stamps from Kellie Stamps - "jingle Bells" and "ho ho ho" from from the Christmas 2012 stamp set. I used the SMASH* holiday roller date stamp, Prima wood veneer tree, and I added some twine, washi, and enamel dots from my stash. 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx 

1 comment:

Michelle S said...

I'm still loving Christmas too! I'm on catch up with my Christmas album but I'm loving it too! Yours looks gr8!