Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Silly Faces!

I usually prefer to only use one photo on each of my SB pages but I often have a sequence - usually one or both of my girls commanding the camera's attention. In these photos I asked for a smile but Jessica wouldn't comply - Rachael tried her hardest to stay focused then she gave up lol!

This is my fourth page using the January '14 half tart kit from Lime Tart and I have used up literally all the papers. I chose a piece of pink patterned paper for the background and layered more of the papers underneath my photos. I used a scallop edge punch on a few of the layers to add some texture and interest. 
I added a black sequin arrow as well as some wood veneer moustaches (from the Movember Tart - raising money for Men's health). The alphas for the title are from a previous kit.
From the patterned papers I fussy cut some tags, and other items to add around the photos and for the journalling - there is a great variety to choose from! There is a gorgeous patterned transparency in the kit - I cut out the "love life" section for this page. I've also dotted some of the pearl dots across the page.
I used a stamp from Kellie Stamps "you make me smile" from the Just for you stamp set and the chevrons from the Hello arrows stamp set.
In addition to the Jan'14 Half Tart kit from the Lime Tart store I've used Freckled Fawn wood veneer hearts; and October Afternoon Sidewalks buttons.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Fantastic layout Karyn, love that you used all the kit. What better way to spend a brunch!