Thursday, February 20, 2014

An Elf Moment!

Yes, I know it seems like Christmas was an eternity ago and I should have finished and blogged these photos in December - but It didnt happen. I'm still showing them now because I really wanted to show off (again) the fun stamps I used by Kellie Stamps, the Elf mini 2013 and the Christmas Tradition stamp set - both are still available in the storeRemember to use the code "KELLIESTAMPS" to get 15% off your Kellie Stamps order when you spend $10 or more.

I've continued keep the pages in this folio (the Holiday SMASH* folio) relatively simple and the basics for most pages were paper doilies, bags and tags (for journalling), die cuts from Pink Paislee Snow Villiage collection & Studio Calico Magical collection, gold numeral Thickers from American Crafts, stamps and wood veneer.

On this page I've used stamps from Kellie Stamps - "Funny little elf", "The Elf", the circle Elf and "Cheeky" from the Elf mini 2013 stamp set. 
I've added white & green bitty bloomsgreen and red star mini sequins, Freckled Fawn gold arrow and dew drops, all from D-Lish Scraps. Lastly I've added an APOCD elf flair, a Prima wood veneer Christmas tree, and a brown & green flower from my stash. 
On these next pages I've used stamps from Kellie Stamps - "oh christmas tree", "christmas time is beaut", "moment", and "party" from the Christmas Tradition stamp set 
I've used another of the gorgeous Elf flairs from APOCD - arent they just gorgeous! They come in both boy and girl elf varieties - I had to have both!!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Sue Ko said...

looks awesome Karyn! love how you have printed the photos to stamp underneath.