Thursday, February 13, 2014

Christmas SMASH*ing - Still Going!

I was very happy to finish my Christmas SMASH* journal by the end of January! It has taken me a while to get it all photographed and blogged. 

These pages show more of the adventures of our elves Elfie and Sparkle. They had a sack race with Jessica's toys (she was not impressed and immediately removed some of her favourites from the race lol), they rode in Barbies carriage, Elfie got all tied up in the toilet paper, they had a tea party and tried on some of Rachael's high heels (dont you just love the colour!).

I tried to keep most of the pages in this folio (the Holiday SMASH* folio) relatively simple and the basics for most of the pages were paper doilies, bags and tags (to hide my journalling), die cuts from Pink Paislee Snow Villiage collection, diecuts from Studio Calico Magical collection, gold numeral Thickers from American Crafts, stamps, enamel dots and wood veneer.
I love adding stamps on my photos and pages, here I've used some from Kellie Stamps - "Funny", "Elf", the circle Elf and "Cheeky" from the Elf mini 2013 stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: