Monday, February 17, 2014

Just Be You!

For today's scrapbook page I've creating another fun background by spraying mists, stencilling with inks and stamping. But this time I've used purple and teal - colours from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit. I often use teal but I rarely use lilac/purple. Now I'm in love with these colours!! Once again I just love the look of my background so I just added some embellishments and tags - no patterned papers! 

These photos are of my youngest daughter Jessica. She was playing in her cubby house kitchen making me a sawdust muffin - I captured these with my zoom lens while she was busy.
 
I used lots of goodies from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit on this page - I just love these kits, everything is coordinated - makes scrapbooking easier!

In the bottom right corner I added the date using my Pebbles roller date stamp. I sprayed one of the nested frames from the Kit with purple Dylusions and added some strips of washi tape and an adhesive pearl (the purple polka dot tape and the pearls are from the Kit).
In this cluster I've used the aqua shabby chiffon flower, a violet old fashioned rose, lavender resin butterfly, purple mini metal flower, lavender bitty bow, self adhesive pearls, "lovely" Journal It tag, and flair - all from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit. I also added a white Daisy and a Metal Filligree leaf
In a cluster at the top of the photo I added a white Azalea, a blue Cosmos Daisytwo small Metal Filligree leaves, an aqua Viola, and a purple cabachon Resin Flower. I also added a dragonfly button from my stash.
I layered my photos on a white paper doilie, a glassine bag and tag from my stash. The purple twine is from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper KitI used some stamps from Kellie Stamps on my photos - "I love you to the moon" from the Mothers Day 2013 stamp set and the arrows from the You are the Best stamp set.
I added a title using some alphas from my stash and attached an aqua bitty bloom from the Kit. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: