Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Currently Me 2014 - SMASH* Style!

I don't know about you but I seem to spend all my time scrapbooking and SMASH*ing photos and memories of my family and friends but never myself! So when I saw how Kellie was doing a "Project My Life" I wanted to do something similar - in my own SMASH*ing style.

About a year ago Stampin' Up! released their own version of SMASH* books and I had to buy it all (lol) but 12 months on and I still hadn't used it. So I decided to use this as the basis for my "Currently Me 2014" Journal. The journal is smaller than a SMASH* journal and it has larger rings on the spine - which I actually love!! I'm also using the coordinating papers and stickers -which is great for my "keeping it simple" philosophy for this book

I'm doing a week to a page and on each page I'm filling out one of these fabulous free digi download Currently cards from Kristin at Rukristin. I'm also including a photo of myself!!

So far I've kept up with this - but am behind with the blogging. I will also be keeping my blogging simpler and only having one photo of each page, I'm hoping that this will make it all more achievable for me!

Here are the first 3 weeks of 2014. I'd love to hear from any of you that do something similar :)

Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps "Rate this day" from the Cozy stamp set, "All you need is chocolate" from the My Home stamp set, "out and about" from the I made this stamp set, "January" light wood veneer, and 2014 from the Awesome flair set; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, stickers and hexagon punch; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love that your doing this Karyn and your pages are great as always.

Laura said...

I love this idea. Your pages are terrific!