Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Currently Me 2014 - Weeks 4-7!

Following on from yesterdays post here is weeks 4-7 of my "Currently Me 2014" journal. Although I'm not a fan of my handwriting I like to include it and make it a feature of this journal. Again I've kept embellishments to a minimum - although I had to include a few doilies on the first 2 pages!

Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps "Proud Moment" wood mount stamp, "Places we'll go and the people we'll see" from the Summer mini stamp set, and "Happy Camper" and "Hello Sun" flair; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, stickers and hexagon punch; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This looks great Karyn! Your on a roll!