Monday, April 7, 2014

High School!

My daughter started high school this year - eek!!! Where has the time gone!

I went for a strong green influence on this page because that is the colour of her uniform. The background of the scrapbook page has been created by spraying and splattering Dylusions ink sprays (I just love their vibrant colours) - after gesso'ing the page first.

I've layered lots of patterned papers (KaiserCraft) under my photo and added some paper doilies as well. Then I've used lots and lots of yummy D-Lish Scraps embellishments.
I made the title using green coloured wire. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I first write a word on scrap paper then mould/bend the wire to match. Some letters are harder than others to get right but I say - dont worry if it is not perfect :)
I added some green Hand dyed muslin under the photo - I love the extra layer of dimension and texture it provides. I also added Metal flligree leaves, a green sequin bow; lime Tutu bloom a cream Forget Me Not, green Lilly, a green mini resin 2-toned daisy and I wrote my journalling on a chevron Journal Spot.
Above the photo I added another cream Forget Me Not, white Lilly, a blue Cherry Blossom and a Rhinestone heart.

In the bottom corner I also added a yellow Forget Me Not a green resin 2-toned daisy, green heart button, green cabachon Resin Flowerand a Ticket with the date stamped using a Pebbles roller date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx 

No comments: