Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm So Happy!

"I'm so Happy" .... Don't you just love that song, it always puts a smile on my face! Just like this cheeky little munchkin!

I love the background paper I've used here (from the Studio Calico Printshop collection). I bought a couple of single pages online and as soon as it arrived I had to order the entire paper pad!! I used some texture paste over a circles stencil direct on the background page then splattered some paints across the page.
Under my photo I've layered lots of papers from an older Amy Tangerine collection - I'm trying to use up all my older papers before I buy more! They coordinated quite well really!

then I added lots and lots of yummy D-lish Scraps embellishments. Many of the elements are from the Tropical Twist Just Add paper Kit - happy and bright just like the papers and photo :)
The flair, yellow resin butterfly, yellow forget me not, Happy wooden word, and large orange wild rose are all from the kit. I've also added a medium apricot Old Fashioned Rose and orange Cosmos Daisies.
I'm a huge fan of Freckled Fawn Wood Chips!! On this page I've used some hearts and emoticons from this range as well as neon enamel dew drops.

I've also used my Motex labeller and some yellow tape for part of my title. And I've added an "Oh Yeah" stamp from Kellie Stamps on the bottom of the photo.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: